Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Trick or Treat

On Thursday the 29th, I as usual, was running late and as a result missed the bus. Sadly this has been happening quiet frequently as of late. As I stood around waiting for the next bus I was approached by three boys. Then he said "Trick or Treat!"  I responded "Excuse me, what?" After which they said "Trick or Treat".  After I realised what they said and that they wanted candy I informed that since I was waiting for the bus I had none on me. To which they told me they would accept money. Of course I said I wasn't giving them money.  These fresh boys then informed me they have eggs. To which I said "oh eggs okay?" Finally they gave up talking to me. One of them said "Let's go, and forget about her."  I told them that it wasn't even Halloween. One of them responded, "yes it is Halloween is today and tomorrow". I again said, "no it's not, it's on Saturday the thirtyfirst, I would know because I'm from America." Then one of them wanted to know what it's like in America. Of course his friends were like let's go forget about her.

On Halloween my doorbell rung three times which is triple as many times as it would be rung in the states. Of course, I didn't open the door because I was a scrooge and didn't buy any candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment